Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

That was also boring

Whats with me and the boring posts?

I'm flying out tomorrow for four days, going to chill in Vancouver for a couple of nights, which is quite exciting. Today I cooked some food and am going to work, then to pizza with some Starbie's people. Working the other night at the other Starbucks was WAY better than working at the Chapters Starbucks. The girl I closed with was super nice and it wasn't too bad at all. I still like mine the best, of course, but that one was a suitable option.

That's about all I have right now. I had a crazy weekend, I don't know if I posted about that... I forget. Probably having to do with the drinking, and my brain slowly dying from too much booze. The jist of the weekend was drinking and partying and spending a lot of time with friends. Loved it. I especially spent loads of time with Vanessa... it seemed like we didn't do anything without each other. I kind of liked it, not gonna lie. So much laughing again! I love that girl!

The couch is doing alright. I'm liking it more and more... we'll just have to camouflage the un-matchiness of the couch and chair though.

That's the update. I shall leave with a question: What's your favourite song right now? I'm looking to expand the music library.

No comments: