Pages

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Three Things Thursday

I've been MIA again; such is the theme to this blog! I've been hot, sick of the rain, and pregnant. Also suffering from heartburn. But life goes on! As do my three things!

1. Matt and I can NOT agree on a girl's name for our baby. We are polar opposites it seems, and we think the other's suggestions are crazy. I love Violet, Piper, Lavender and Paige while he has issues with all of them. I think we will end up choosing one of his names, so I won't list them, but I'll give you his specifics: doesn't like names ending in "et", two syllables or less, and not Piper. PLEASE give me some suggestions! (I'll throw my specification in there, which is preferably not ending in "y" or that sound, since we already have a Zoey). We have a boy name already so no need to worry on that. This happened last time too - we chose the boy name right away, and waffled forever on a girl name. It's just killing me.

2. I'm so thankful the weather has turned around and it's no longer raining. I never knew how much I could hate the rain until I had a toddler chanting "walk!" 24/7.

3. I think Zoey might have some sort of nut issue. She threw up once when I put cashews in her oatmeal, and today she threw up after eating a homemade granola bar with pecans in it. This has never happened with peanuts though. Kind of strange! I wonder if it's a coincidence or not.

Can you think of any names that fit? Help!

Hilarious hair day

The condo version of a kiddie pool


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girls names:

Beth
Elise
Esme (with the accent on the lower e, no idea how to do that)
Clara
Bridget
Helena
Alexis
Skylar
Eva/Ava
Lauren

I'm totally naming the girls on my track team right now - but it is a start :-)

kristen said...

Considering peanuts are legumes and the other nuts are "true" nuts, she could have the nut issue and not a peanut issue. It does seem kind of weird since so many people are allergic to peanuts...

I just started to type a list of the worst names I could think of but then realized I might offend people who like those kinds of names...so I'll just randomly try to think of some names.