Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Last day has come and gone

I had my last day of work yesterday. It was nice, since I did dick all and my boss took me for lunch. I'm not really happy I'm done work because that means I have to go back to my old job which pays almost $5 less/hour. BRUTAL!

Now I have one week of "relaxing" and then I start my block week class. I'm not really looking forward to the ralxing week, because it won't actually be relaxing at all. I have to prepare a 15 minute oral presentation about a book I read (in french) for my block week course, plus read 1 and a half more books. NOT FUN!!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to come close to failing this class, but oh well, it's a whole course over with in 5 days!!!

Then I start my regular classes, which will be exciting for about 5 minutes, and then horrible. Classes seem like they would be fun, but really, NOT FUN. I HATE analysing litterature, and that's pretty much what my whole degree is. Oh well, only one more year! Then I'm DONE!! Until I go back to school again!

No comments: