A few items to note:
- I'm lucky to work in such a beautiful building. It's very light, there are lots of windows, every floor has a little kitchen, there is a Starbucks, a Sunterra Market and a gym in the building, and it's full of friendly people.
- There are ALWAYS treats. It's either someone's birthday, some kind of campaign, someone went on a trip and brought back chocolate, or it's been easter. Regardless, there is always something sweet around. Luckily I can only eat about 30% of treats, otherwise my baby bump would be an all over fat fest.
- I don't like non apple computers.
- I need to pee a LOT. I never would have noticed at home or on the plane, but since I have to lock my computer and get up from my desk to go, I feel like I go all the time.
- I'm lucky to have a pretty nice team of co-workers. I haven't found office politics to be an issue.
- My butt hurts from sitting all day.
- I don't like having to dress nicely every day. Actually, it's more that I don't have enough nice clothing that fits to dress nicely and not wear the same three outfits over and over. Oye.
- The Jays wear a lot of make-up for men. Oh wait, that's a noteworthy point from America's Next Top Model, not office life.
- I hate driving to and from work every day. It's the worst.
And there you have it. My thoughts from the office after three months! Is your office life like mine?