Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm a fake aunt again!

Since we all know I'm not going to be a real aunt any time soon, I'll steal some of Kristen's aunt thunder and be happy for Kirsten and Chris on their third (are they crazy? Yes.) child! Even if I wasn't a fake aunt I'd still be happy, but you know what I mean.

I'm lucky to be able to have Kirsten, Chris and kid times three in my lives, even if it's only a couple of Tuesdays a month. I can only hope I'll be as happy as they are when I'm married and as good a parent as well. And hopefully the ice cream drawer in my freezer will be stocked as well as theirs too.

4 comments:

kristen said...

aunt thunder theft might be the best tag ever.

Heather said...

I hoped you'd like it.

Though is it better than hucking dead bodies?

kristen said...

ok, hucking dead bodies might (MIGHT) be better.

Kirst said...

Everybody needs an ice cream drawer. I'm glad that you are in our lives as well. Too bad we don't get to see you more.