- I have watched a lot of star wars lately.
- I just ate a large bag of mini eggs that my mum got me for easter. I feel a little sick.
- I think there was a ghost in my hotel room last night. Either that, or I was in some kind of electromagnetic force field. All the lights in my room (lamps and overhead) flicked on and off for about 10 minutes. Also, my cell phone started flashing, the screen flickered, and one light that doesn't normally stay on stayed on. It was a fairly new hotel, so I'm just going to say it was something wonky with the wiring. Or a ghost.
- I have a very very busy week starting tomorrow. I hope I survive.
- My left ankle is almost always cold these days.
- I'm starting to feel like I can actually swim properly. It's taken a while, but I'm not as panicky and frantic in the pool as I used to be.
- I really want to do something outside today, but I'm stranded indoors by laundry and not wanting to over exert myself for my busy week.
- I'm REALLY excited for Kristen to come for a visit this weekend.
- I hope I run a strong race next Sunday and will be disappointed if I don't. (I think that's normal).
- I think I may need to buy a bicycle.
- I have finally perfected homemade hash browns. I've tried for years to make good ones out of fresh potatoes and today I finally did it. And it was so simple. Now I need to perfect the shredded hash brown.
- We will get our new work uniforms in the next couple of weeks. I hope they fit and look good!
- I got the greatest coffee from the farmers market last week. I worked with a first officer who told me about it, and she actually is friends with the two owners. They both quit their jobs as engineers one day and started this coffee shop and it's been really successful. It's amazing and totally worth the extra cash.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Seems like a listy thing to do!
There are a lot of lists going around the internet these days so I'll join in. Just a list.