- My first super sprint triathlon is on the 31st. Um, yikes!
- I wish it was a different day so I could go watch Kirsten run her race. If it's a good day, I think she's going to blow it out of the water!
- I've really been enjoying not having to sort or take back my recycling. Unfortunately I'm too cheap to put my cans and bottles in there, so those are piling up like crazy.
- I went to Banff for mother's day brunch and I got a gluten free english muffin and flourless chocolate cake! Since then, I've made 2 of those cakes and man o man they are delicious.
- The weather is crappy. That is all.
- My entire core of my body is sore. Too many sit ups I guess.
- We got the barbeque going on Sunday and it was great! I love barbequeing veggies and all that. Everything tastes better on the bbq.
- The launch date for new uniforms at work is quickly approaching. It's a big change! Very fancy.
- I'm furiously trying to be comfortable on a bike and it's hard. I'm not so much worried of my ability to finish 12k on a bike for my race, but I'm worried about cycling on a course with other people and not getting in the way or breaking some unwritten rule. Yikes.
- Matt found out yesterday that he passed his school stuff for his apprenticeship!
- What else?
- My apartment is cold. I just don't have the heart to turn the heat back on. Maybe closing a window would help.
- I think that new movie with Christian Bale and Johnny Depp looks really good.
- I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to just order HBO so that I can watch the new season of True Blood starting in June. If you don't know what True Blood is, and you enjoyed Twilight but wished it wasn't for teenagers, then you need to watch True Blood. Better yet, go to chapters or indigo and get this series of books. The show is based off the books. They're fun, though nothing that exhausts your brain power, but you will not regret it.
- Outdoor field hockey started a couple of weeks ago. It's fun. Lots of running, but fun.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I'm alive! Just a bad blogger.
Since I haven't been too motivated to write a post in a while, I think the list format is appropriate.