- Matt and I are looking to buying a place to live. Scary.
- We are looking into getting a puppy. A little scary.
- I am going to work tomorrow and get to spend a whole day and a half in Ottawa.
- Lobster was on sale and we got some, and for the first time ever I felt horribly guilty cooking it. It was awful (to kill it, not to eat it) and I'm not sure that I'll cook it myself again.
- It's freaking HOT out. Holy hell.
- Ellen Degeneres is judging on So You Think You Can Dance this week, and it's hilarious.
- I completed my Sprint Triathlon a couple of weeks ago and it went really well! I swam my little heart out and I was super stoked about the whole thing. Fun!
- Did I mention that it was really hot?
- What else? I really have enjoyed the new season of True Blood so far. It's awesome.
- I've been practicing a hairstyle for a wedding Matt and I are going to in Toronto. It's sort of a modern day finger wave. I think after three tries I may just have it. (Why did I choose a complicated hairdo? No real reason. Just because.)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Lists are easier since you don't have to form complete sentences
Things as of late: