Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A little baby room update

My sis has requested some pictures of the baby's room since I've been working hard for the last little while.  I took out my big girl camera and took some real pictures, so here's the progress so far.


Crib, little shelf, and a "placeholder" chair.  (We have a different one in Kirst's basement that will hopefully live in that corner soon)

Curtains!  

Donkey!

My big ole belly in the extremely dirty mirror!

Easy hoop art inspired directly stolen from this blog

Crib, crib skirt and chalkboard accent wall

Mobile that will move from this spot

Dipes!

Duck towel!
Ok, enough cuteness and exclamation points.  So there is a mattress leaning against the wall in the corner by the window.  You can just ignore that.  We definitely need a few more things on the walls, but that will come.  Matt can't wait to get his hands on some chalk for the chalkboard wall.  I was hoping to get a big frame that we could put on the chalkboard wall to break it up a little.  What else?  There are more things, I'm sure, but I can't really remember them right now.

So there you have it!  Baby's room exactly 5 weeks before it's due to be born!

5 comments:

kristen said...

So is that "noodle" in the top left of the dipes? :)

It looks lovely! I hope it stops smelling like a barn tout de suite!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Looks great!! I love the chalkboard wall idea!! Donkey is a great addition to the room!

Linda said...

super cute, good work Heather :)

Heather said...

Thanks everyone!!

Yes, Noodle is the off white one.

Runner Leana said...

It looks great!!! Love your colour scheme!