- Kristen came to visit and it was great.
- We did a small blogger meet up and it was fun until Zoey lost her shit and I had to leave.
- Speaking of Zoey, she's getting a little more of a personality every day. I think she'll start smiling soon!
- I'm relieved that the weather warmed up again. I don't think I'm ready for winter yet.
- I think I'm going to have to start exercising again! Kristen and I went to hot yoga once while she was here, but aside from walking around, that's all the exercise I've gotten since Zoey was born. I wonder when I'll be able to run without feeling like my insides are going to fall out? (sorry if that was TMI).
- Leaving the house takes a lot longer with a baby. It's also very annoying to drive a stroller indoors. I'm glad I have a good baby carrier!
And now, another picture!