- Zoey is still congested. I took her to the Dr today and it's only congestion and we just have to wait it out. I'm relieved she's not actually sick, but I wish I could do more for her.
- Tomorrow I'm doing a very mum thing: Going to Play a Latte, a playground and coffee shop thing. It should be interesting.
- Zoey got a play mat yesterday from kijiji and she loves it! She can't do much with it, but she stares at the toys hanging down, and sometimes bats at them, though I'm not sure whether that's on purpose or not. Side note, my home is becoming a little more kid ish!
- I haven't gotten the courage to take her in the stroller for a run yet. I'm not sure what's holding me back, but something is. I need to just bite the bullet and take her out for a short run. (I like how I'm blaming it all on her, and not admitting that I'm nervous to run again and might not be able to run for very long!)
- I feel VERY family ish and grown up because I ordered christmas card / pictures yesterday. I have always thought that sending out christmas cards is a very family / grown up thing to do, and have never considered it until this year.
- I would love to go to hot yoga again. I need to do that soon!
- I also would love to get a manicure, but I don't want to bring Zoey to a nail salon and would feel really lame asking someone to watch her while I got my nails done.
- I've become obsessed with finding a well priced Keurig coffee machine. I really want one all of a sudden!
That's about all that's on my mind! Oh, that, and finding some long shirts so that I can wear tights and shirts and pretend like I'm wearing real clothes but really am wearing something that feels like pyjamas.
What's on your mind?