So Kristen tagged me with the 11 random things, so I will give it a go. The problem is that I don't know 11 other bloggers who haven't been tagged. Ooops.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2, You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 random things about me:
1. I love shopping. I also shop best by myself. Now that I have another little person to shop for, I will really have to control my spending!
2. Although I grew up skiing and snowboarding and loved it, the last few times I have gone, I didn't really enjoy myself, so I think I'm over it. It makes me kind of sad to say that.
3. I hate napping and am almost incapable of taking naps.
4. I have "hippy ish" thoughts about a lot of things, but sometimes I'm too embarrassed to tell people because they are so strange. (the thoughts, not the people).
5. I don't get stressed out when Zoey cries. Apparently that's not that normal.
6. When I was a kid, I had an imaginary friend named Nances.
7. I am extremely vain when it comes to photos of myself.
8. Related to #7, I really wish I had a more pronounced chin.
9. I have a hard time not correcting people's grammar. I don't, but I always notice the mistakes.
10. I don't like chocolate chip cookies. I have only tasted one recipe that I've ever really liked. They were not gluten free.
11. I hate cleaning but get stressed out when my house isn't clean.
1- When you're in a job interview, what do you use as your "weakness"? (you know, the weakness that you can turn into a positive somehow)
I can be too outspoken (which leads to being able to take charge when necessary).
2- What is your favourite food?
This is a toughy... Carrot cake with cream cheese icing? Rice cake with melted cheese on top?
3- Why did you start blogging?
Because my sister did it and I always want to be just like her.
4- If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
Europe with unlimited money.
5- If you're a runner, biker, triathlete, or any other sort of racer, what race is tops on your bucket list?
Oh gosh. I don't think I have a bucket list race. Something disney would be fun. Maybe another 70.3 with fewer hills on the bike?
6- What is your dream job? (pretending that it pays well)
7- Who is your celebrity crush?
8- Did you or do you play an instrument?
Yes. Flute, piccolo, a couple of saxophones, percussion, marching cymbals (HA)... I think thats it. Oh, and I can dabble on the piano, get by on the clarinet, play one scale on the trombone, and make noise on a trumpet and french horn (which not a lot of people can do!)
9- What is your favourite "guilty pleasure" movie? (you know, the one that you like to pretend you didn't love)
There are too many. If it were a TV show, it would be VIP and the Kardashians.
10- If you had to pick a last meal, what would you pick?
Steak, lobster, risotto, roasted veggies and corn on the cob.
11- Ben and Jerry's or Haagen Dazs?
Ben and Jerry's!
Sorry to abruptly stop the random chain, but I honestly don't know any more people!