Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Par-tay tonight!

Man I hate working on saturday mornings. Well it's not to bad, but I don't like having to get up and go to school like every other day. Oh well, it just means I "study" aka look at things on the internet for 6 hours every week.

Tonight I am going out to celebrate my friend Katie's 21st birthday! And because we are SO classy, we're going to..... wait for it..... Coyotes. (It pained me to write that!) I suggested Hi-Fi, which is a new club downtown by tantra and twisted something-er-rather, which is super fun (live DJ that doesn't play top 40, cheap drinks, no priss bitches), but Katie's never been there and doesn't believe me that it's fun. SO, Coyotes it is. (I guess since it's HER birthday, she gets to pick). I told my mother that I was going there and she just about fell down. Apparently there was some stabbing there last weekend, so she's not SUPER keen on me going. I told her that I wouldn't go up to a group of guys and start shit or anything. I'm not really THAT kind of person... and to me, it's PRETTY obvious who is "involved" in that sort of thing... but she's pretty concerned that there aren't any guys going with us. She said to me "now remember not to leave your drink anywhere, and make sure you don't wander off with any guys!" I wanted to give her a big ole' "thanks tips!" It's all good... hopefully I won't get stabbed, and we'll be good to go!

Anyways, that's my night tonight, and until then I have to study like crazy, read lots of stupid books that I hate, and then tomorrow I have to study more and more and more, and write a few papers and read some more! I am SO sick of school I can't even stand it.

My mum told me I should become a hairdresser on the side. I have ALWAYS wanted to do that, but it's kind of expensive for a "hobby". Maybe after I graduate, I'll do my hair course, travel to french and spanish countries, and do hair. This came about because I was wearing 2 french braids yesterday and she said "how did you make them so nice???" I said "I dunno, I just did them". My mum isn't really very good at hair, and so she was amazed that I could possibly have done french braids on MYSELF and not have them falling halfway off my head. I didn't think it was a great talent or anything, but apparently it is. I have always liked doing hair, and when I'm bored, I always get out the comb, curling iron and spray and go wild on my hair. It's just always been my thing. ANYWAYS, maybe next year I'll start doing hair for real... my hairdresser told me she'd let me apprentice at her salon, and then maybe I'd get to meet a movie star or something!

Anyways, seriously I have to do homework.

Look at me go...

I'm going...

homework here I come...

blech.

2 comments:

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Nursing a hangover or stab wound or both? Neither? Wassup?

Heather said...

haha, not really hungover, not stabbed or shot either. There were loads of cops everywhere though. They were ready for the smackdown!