Pages

Friday, October 28, 2005

Too Much Homework

I bet my frustration with my homework is about the same as your frustration with reading about it. But I need to bitch about it, so I will.

I have too much work. I have 2 papers and an assignment due next week, and I have barely started. I just am bitching about it, and not really DOING anything about it. My other problem is that one of them is in english. This may seem like it's easier, but really, it's not. I haven't handed in an assignment with written words in english since my first semester of my first year. I pretty much have no idea how to write something slightly academic in english. I'm not really sure how I'm going to manage it.

The next week after that I have one more assignment, a paper and an exam, and then I have the mother of all papers due the week after that. Have I mentioned that I have to read 3 french novels by then as well?

It's my own fault, since I decided it would be a great idea to take 5 classes plus a block week, and I decided to do absolutely nothing the entire semester until now, so I really can't complain that much. But I am anyways, so that's that.

I guess I better get on it. Let's see how long it takes me to have a breakdown!

No comments: