Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Exercise Blahs

As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I had to stop running.  Since then, I have done about 10 yoga poses and 40 crunches.  That's it.  I'm feeling completely un motivated to lace up my sneaks and go for a walk.  I want to run.  But I can't.

So, I need a plan.  A new, non running plan.  First, I am going to swim.  I must swim.  I will do that by going to the pool and swimming.  (There, that's a plan, right?)

Secondly, I will do at least 10 minutes of yoga every day.  I will do that by following a couple of different pre-natal podcasts.

Third, I will do a very modified version of the FitBlog AB challenge, 3000 in 35.  By no means am I going to have rock hard abs and a flat stomach, but stronger abs will help me deliver, and make me a little stronger for post baby, so I'm on board.  I'll listen well to my body and just push myself a little.  I checked it out and I know it's ok for me to do whilst knocked up.  We'll see how it goes!  Also, I just like to do whatever my big sister does.  That's what annoying little sisters are for!

So that's what I'm doing.  And I will try my best.  Help.

FitBlog Chats

*I was totally going to put in a picture of a big ole belly beside that nice abs one, but after google image searching "pregnant belly", I am way too scarred so you can just imagine it.  Man there are some nasty bellies out there.  I really hope mine doesn't turn into one!

1 comment:

kristen said...

1- I think it is kind of funny that we independently chose the same icon (I know my post isn't up yet, but it has been written and will post tomorrow morning- and that picture is on it)

2- I think you should have put your own belly up there- it isn't even a little nasty.