I messed around with the new dynamic layouts that blogger provides, but they just didn't really seem to work the way I wanted them to. I'll chill with this one for a while and maybe tweak it a bit.
Since I've finished working, I have done the following:
- Had last minute coffee dates
- Slept in (if you can call 7:30 sleeping in...)
- Made some granola
- Had a romantic dinner date
- Walked to the new gluten free bakery and bought some amazing bread
- Forgotten to go to a friend's house and then rushed to get there an hour late after she called to see if I was still coming
- Made some chocolate quinoa crepes
- Gotten acupuncture
- Panicked a little about the thought of potentially having a baby in the extremely near future
On the docket for today is trying to take a few pictures of me in "my condition" as keepsakes. I'm not really into getting pro pics done in a studio, especially the seemingly intimate ones that people tend to get when they're pregnant. I don't think there's anything wrong with getting intimate pictures taken, pregnant or not, but I do find it weird that people show them to everyone. I don't ever want to see a picture of a close friend or family member lying on a bed with a sheet hiding their privates, pregnant or not. Sorry. Little side rant there. We will stick to fully clothed outside pictures in the nice fall colours. Matt and I don't have the greatest history when it comes to taking pictures (we aren't good at taking pictures of each other... I think I may have alluded to that in my belly pics post) so I'm hoping today works out!
Any tips for my new blog design??