- Yesterday was my last day of maternity leave. Sad face.
- I start re-qualification training on Monday (yes, Thanksgiving Monday. Oye.)
- I will be away and flying on Zoey's first birthday.
- We are having two parties for her! One with one side of the family, and one with the other! (Only family this year... We decided that we have years of big birthday parties ahead of us, so for her first one, one she definitely won't remember, we'll keep it casual.)
- I have been madly studying and completing homestudies which take FOREVER in preparation for work training. I forgot how annoying these are.
- I have been battling with Photoshop and trying to get Zoey's weekly photos all done and edited before my 30 day trial runs out. I really wish I had: remembered to smooth out Zoey's onesie before taking the pictures, tried to white balance the camera, and taken them at the same time of day. Oh well. They are what they are. (I'll post the finished product soon!)
I think that's it for now. My brain is a flurry of random airplane facts and to-do lists. I'll leave you with a couple of pics from our fall photo shoot!