Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Grey's Overload

Now before anyone gets too excited, let me just say, there is no way I could get sick of Grey's Anatomy, and I love it more and more every time I watch it.

BUT, in the recent weeks, I have a) purchased season one of Grey's and watched it all in two days, b) watched Grey's every day at 11:00 am because the View is no longer on, and c) am planning on watching it tonight (as long as it isn't on at the same time as Big Brother). SO all in all, I've gotten a LOT of McDreamy in the past little while. Now this is both delicious and not so great. Delicious because he's McDreamy, and he's the sexiest guy there is, but not so great because every guy I see in real life gets compared to McDreamy, and doesn't come close to his McDreamyness. Also, yesterday's episode involved McSteamy, who is almost as amazing as McDreamy, and today there was Denny. Oh Denny... How I love Denny. And I can't help but look forward to the premier of season three, where I get to be reacquainted with McVet. I've gotten hot men of Grey's overload, and it's taking over my life!

The past few nights I've been dreaming that something terrible happens to me, I have to go to the hospital, and I end up having McDreamy as my doctor, share a room with Denny, and McSteamy gets in there somewhere... maybe I need stitches or something. Either way, I wake up feel pitifully depressed that I don't ACTUALLY live in the life of Grey's.

I'm not really sure what I should do about my predicament. I could cut myself off of Grey's and get back to reality and realize that real live guys aren't actually as hot as the McHotties and Denny, or I could pre-order season two, watch a Grey's marathon in time for season three to begin, and continue living my life trying to get into little accidents so that I have to go to the hospital and will run into one of the Grey's hotties. I'm leaning towards the latter, since it's just much more fun that way! A girl can dream can't she?? I just can't get over that smoldering stare that McDreamy gives Meredith in the elevators... Man he's SO HOT.

Now the next step is trying to find someone who is just as Dreamy as the original! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'm soooo in on the marathon - we'll make special coffees with our new syrup to celebrate.....

liz said...

you should know you are not alone. Last night, I too had a dream about grey's anatomy. addison had taken over as chief and there was some sort of mystery/intregue/scandal taking place and I was in the middle of it!