Pages

Monday, September 25, 2006

New Car = Wicked

I just picked up my new car. I love it. I love driving it. I love how I don't worry about it maybe not going when the light turns green. And according to Oscar, I look hot in it. (AWK-ward). It has a lot of cool little features, including an automatic trunk open-upper on the inside in case I get locked in, though I think all cars have that now. It also has a little storage slot for my cell phone. And heated mirrors. And an alarm!!

I love my new car. That's the moral of the story. Maybe I'll take a picture of me making a car pose in front of it and post it. Soon.

4 comments:

Linda said...

YEAH Heather!!!!!! Good job, it is adorable!

Anonymous said...

maybe come to London.


sweet.

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
KQ

Anonymous said...

i am awaiting the pictures with anticipatory delight...one might say i am atingle.