Pages

Monday, May 08, 2006

Facebook and Beers

So apparently all the cool kids are on facebook. I'm still not exactly sure what it is, but I'm on it. I think it's a way of seeing how many friends you have... So far I'm up to 4. Wooo weee four friends. Can someone explain what it is? And if you know, add me so I don't look so pathetic next to Steph's 548930584309568 friends.

Tonight I went for beers. With Steph and some Flight Attendant friends. (The lack of writing skills is because of the beers. How nice to drink beers and not have to worry about getting up at 6:00 to go to class/training/school tomorrow since I have the DAY OFF!)

I'm very much looking forward to sleeping in, though I still have to go to the airport to get some security pass... apparently it's important to get a security pass... who knew??

Good news of today? I am no longer makiing a pitiful 7$ an hour for training, but over triple!!! Our salary got re-negociated so we get our salary for training, so as of May first I'm no longer a pverty stricken trainee!!! (side note, I realize that isn't ACTUALLY poverty stricken, but it feels like it.)

That is all, I'm going to bed, sleep off the beers.

But I'm still on a high for not crying through the drill... I rocked that drill like nobody's business.

No comments: