Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Apartment? Oh yes.

I would like to say "I got an apartment!" but I can't, since I really had nothing to do with it whatsoever. So instead, I will say "Linda got us an apartment!" Yay!

In the area I wanted, decent sized, has a freaking DISHWASHER, good sized rooms, new floors (tile and hardwood), and really it's very nice. The only bad thing is that the building looks slightly like a penitentiary, but the inside is so nice it's hard to care. I'm quite excited.

AND I got a new duvet cover/sheets. I think I'm going to have to go back to IKEA and get the curtains that will go with the new colour scheme. I'm very excited about it since I've been wanting one for SOOOOOOOOO long, and now I don't have to use the random one that I got when I got my bed from someone who didn't want it anymore, (yes, the cover was someone else's... and ugly) and now I can stop complaining. I got some of those weird papery lampy things that hang from the ceiling too. I'm really excited to get my own room that has real things!

We picked up some chairs and a tv stand to go in our place as well, and some other little thing-a-ma-bobs. We're pretty stoked.

Now we just have to wait for those renovations to be finished so we can move in!!!!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

you were with me "in spirit" and really I wouldn't have, correction - my mom wouldn't have found it unless I was looking at the house that you applied for!
In any case - hot damn we got a place! And yes, with a dishwasher!

Dee said...

YAY for you!!! How long 'till you get it?

Heather said...

We get it either the 1st or the 7th... the renos have to be finished first. TOTALLY STOKED!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations girls. can't wait to see all the new doodles in your house. Haha
Katie