Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tired. Oh so freaking tired.

Not because work is hard (since today I had a whopping TWO WHOLE FLIGHTS, one from Montreal to Toronto, and the other from Toronto to Montreal, both being under one hour), but because I insist on NOT SLEEPING. I stayed up last night chatting with Yvette (since she was conveniently in Montreal at the same time) until at least 1 am, and my check-in this morning was at 5:45, then instead of coming back to the hotel and napping, I showered and hopped on the bus / metro and walked around Montreal for 7 hours. Seriously. SERIOUSLY?

And what am I doing tomorrow? Getting back to Calgary at 2:00, going home, re-packing, then going to Vancouver with Vaness for Christian's birthday, coming back on Saturday, then working again on Saturday night until Tuesday morning.

Someone slap some sense into me... please? (But after this weeked in Vancouver k?, because I have a sneaking suspicision it's going to be AWESOME!)

I have a feeling I might die after this... or at least crash. Hard.

Right now, I'm going to bed. (and in my defence, it's 8:00 here, so it's not THAT bad.)

5 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

"I have a feeling I might die after this... or at least crash. Hard."

uhhhh, not quite the prediction i'd be making if i were a flight attendent.

kristen said...

good point nathan!

H- At least you went to bed early ONE night...

Heather said...

k I didn't really think about the whole crash thing... that's pretty funny. Goes to show you how tired I really was!!!

I'm in Vancouver partying a bit... Kristen do you remember when I went to Vancouver with Vaness before and we went to that bar and I was traumatized by the soapy strippers? We went there last night, and they were there again!!! Tonight we're going to the Public Library that turns into a bar at night... for realsies. A bar.

More stories later!

kristen said...

i hope to see a picture of your foot posted...

Linda said...

ahhh the jetsetters lifestyle, isn't it grand? See you next week!