Pages

Friday, July 21, 2006

Sheesh........a

Tonight I went to a sheesha bar with Andrew (a friend from a while ago and there is a slightly twisted story that goes along with it... you can ask me sometime). I didn't know such a place existed in Calgary. Anyway, we walked in and there are tables and a whole wall full of hooka (spelling?) pipes. So you order the flavour of tobacco you want, and they bring it to you all ready to go. We chose cherry cola, which was quite nice actually. So we sat and puffed on our cherry cola sheesha for a few hours and "shot the shit". It was so nice to hang out with a real guy and not think about all the stuff that comes with hanging out with guys. He already knows me, I don't have to "impress" him, and we just had a great time. I know I don't actually have to impress anyone, cause I'm great the way I am, but it's hard to get to the point where the person realizes that, you know? Don't get me wrong, I love being single and getting to "play the field" (in a non nasty way), but I don't like all the politics that go along with it. That's pretty much what I have to say about that.

Tonight was great, and a little update is that I just received a text from him telling me that I rock, and that he just wanted me to know that.

No comments: