Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm bored.

All this sitting around has made me SO BORED. I can't seem to sleep lots, which tells me that my sickness isn't really all that bad. Normally when I'm super sick all I do is sleep. I'm just woozy, coughy, snotty, achy, and sleepy without being able to sleep.

I have some major cabin fever today too. I'm on the verge of being better, so I'm able to stand up without falling down and have noticed that I look like crap, unlike yesterday when I didn't even think about what I looked like and walked around all day with clumps of snot and drool on my face. (Well I don't think there were actual clumps, but it felt like it). I'm thinking about working tomorrow, since I only will have to work the one day, and then I won't feel as bad about having to call in sick. Why do I feel bad about calling in sick? I HAVE NO IDEA. That's a problem in my opinion, since I shouldn't be made to feel bad about it. And I don't think anyone really has made me feel bad about calling in sick, but I have the guilt. Oh yes, the guilt is there. I should work on that.

I'm sad that I was sick this pairing because I missed three overnights in Ottawa. Oh well, next pairing I have three more overnights in Ottawa, so not all is lost.

I got a new ring tone today. Life is exciting.

I don't think I'm going to Orlando in March anymore... Some of the little details kind of fell through, so it's (hopefully) postponed... Maybe we'll be able to make the trip a little later. I could use the extra time to save some money anyway, so I'll take it as a good thing in disguise. As a few people have pointed out, I'll have to find another occasion to wear my sweet bathing suit.

I got woken up this morning by a bunch of people working outside my bedroom window, hammering incessantly. Forever. Non Stop. I wanted to kill them. The hammering is still going on, actually. The inability to sleep is actually making quite a bit of sense now. See, I must be getting better... My brain is working again.

Grey's is on at 7 tomorrow instead of 9. I thought I would share that information.

I think I'm going to take a walk or something. Anything to get me the hell off this couch.

1 comment:

Evey said...

Being sick sucks. I hope you feel better soon.

I know all about cabin fever, I sprained my ankle super bad almost 3 weeks ago and spent 2 weeks in the house with my foot up. it sucked.

I am excited for Greys tonight, i think its going to be a great episode!