Pages

Monday, November 07, 2005

Ways to annoy me in two seconds flat

Ask me to make an exception even though there is a large sign stating that we make no exceptions. Unless you are Brad Pitt or just slipped me a twenty, I will not make an exception.

Make me count out $15.00 in quarters, $10.10 in dimes, $3.40 in nickles, and $0.61 in pennies.

Tell me that I seem down these days. I know you meant it in all sincerity, but my sister moved across the country, I broke up with my boyfriend, and I have to write 6 papers by the end of the semester. Excuse me if I'm not, to quote Rachel, kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck-fantastic.

Go 30 km/hour in a school zone. It's 5:13 buddy, I have somewhere to be.

Tell me that I have a hole in my jeans. I know.

Give me a 1/4 coffee, 3/4 hot chocolate. I CLEARLY asked for 1/2 coffee, 1/2 hot chocolate.

Dig your claws into my arm so hard that you dangle there without me having to hold on to you.

Tell me that I look tired today. It's nice to know that not only do I feel like shit, I look like it too.

No comments: