Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2006

4 things

Deeds tagged me, so hey, why not?

4 jobs I have had in my life

1. Currently? Working at the Racquet Centre... slackest job ever.
2. Nanny in St. Isidore Alberta. (Here's a little shout out to Mo, the greatest mum ever who can still party like she could when she was 21.)
3. Before that? Coffee Bar/Kitchen staff at Sunterra Market.
4. And finally, Server at Pinebrook Golf and Country Club. That one was sort of in the middle of the Sunterra stuff... you get the jist.

4 movies I could watch over and over

1. The Sound of Music
2. Mary Poppins (see a musical/Julie Andrews theme here? Don't worry, The Princess Diaries is NOT the next one on the list.)
3. Pretty Woman
4. When Fools Rush In (guess who ALSO loves this movie? Jordan!)

4 placed I have lived

1. Calgary, Alberta
2. St. Isidore, Alberta
3. If I'm going to put anymore it would just be different addresses in Calgary, so I'll stop. I can't WAIT to move somewhere.

4 TV shows I love to watch

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. What not to Wear
3. The Amazing Race
4. Miami Ink

4 places I have been on Vacation

1. Lots of places in Quebec
2. Various places in England and Scotland
3. Vancouver and area
4. Vermont, Florida (I count that as one since they were the same type of visits to Grandparents...)

4 websites I visit daily

1. Blogs etc.
2. My U of C (homework related)
3. Weather Network
4. Overheard in New York

4 favourite foods

1. Sushi
2. Lobster
3. Rice
4. Garden Carrotts (I can't spell that word... I know that in English it's either two r's or two t's, and in French it's two of the one that it isn't two of in English, but I can never remember which one is which, so I always put them both.)

4 places I would rather be right now

1. On an airplane
2. In the kitchen baking something delicious
3. With my sister
4. Somewhere beachy

4 people I tag to complete this

Meh, do it if you want to.

No comments: