Pages

Friday, January 06, 2006

Getting there...

I'm slowly but surely getting there. I'm finding all sorts of things that I like about it! Besides the fact that it's incredibly cute and nice looking, it works well too!!!

Next on the list is to figure out printers... I have a feeling I can't connect to the printer that I want to since it's in a windows thing. Oh well.

So now I can show you a picture of my new computer... I don't know if anyone cares, but if you do, that's it!!!!

Kristen left today... boo. I was asleep when she left, so she jumped on my bed and said goodbye and I think I mustered out some kind of "see ya later" but I'm not 100% sure.

The next 6 weeks will FLY by I'm sure because I have all sorts of things to do before the wedding. The bachelor/ette party will need to be planned asap. I was hoping to get it all done during the Christmas break, but I have done NOTHING. So oops!

Back to fiddling with my computer... Then going to work. I think I'm going to live it large and bring it with me and watch a DVD or something. Living it large over here I tell ya!

No comments: