Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Isn't it ironic? (and if I used "ironic" wrong in that sentence, Kristen will let me know, don't worry.

It's ironic, because for the first time ever, I wrote about a guy on my blog, and for the first time ever, my ex decided to read my blog. Ironic? Not sure, because apparently people use that word incorrectly quite often. Coincedental? I think so!

In any event, that's not REALLY what I wanted to write about.

I am looking for an iPod. I'd really like one. I have a discman, and I like it, but I don't really want to lug it around and I am recently wishing I had some tunes bopping while I'm trapsing around the university. Important thing to note: I do NOT have $200 dollars kicking around to spend (or more). I would like to either get it for free, or for under $100. I've been looking on eBay, but I just don't know if I want to get electronics on ebay because the battery could be dead, it could be not quite what I thought, you know, it's risky. And all the new ones go for lots o' money.

I haven't won any yet (I've tried with stuff at school), and I already have the internet, so I can't sign up for Telus internet to get myself a free iPod. (TOO BAD).

Also, I don't really care what kind of iPod I get. I don't need those uber huge ones, so the mini or the nano, I don't have a preference.

Any suggestions??? Or does anyone have one just kicking around that they'd like to give (or sell) me? Because if so, I'd gladly take it, and I'd even write you a thank-you note.

4 comments:

kristen said...

noooooo....i don't know what ironic meeaaaans anymore thanks to Alanis remembeeerrrrrr?

Heather said...

Oooooooohhhhhh. Okay. Sarcastic remark retracted.

Dee said...

We sell them at my store....I can look into what my cost is and see what kind of a deal I can get you....but I know that we don't have much of a mark up on them since the things are so darn expensive, but I can check it out for you and let you know.

Heather said...

Sweet deeds!