Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So. Sick. Of. School.

How is this possible? I've not even gone for two weeks! 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Today went a little like this:
  • Class 1: Didn't understand every third word that was uttered. Shit. Not a good start.
  • Class 2: Haven't read enough of the book with the nipples on the front to know what the hell was going on. (I hoped that because of the nipples on the front there would be a little some' some' in the book to make it a little more interesting. I was mistaken.) Was asked if I was the daughter of the magnificent, talented, goal oriented Dan. Yes, I am, though MUCH lazier.
  • Class 3: Felt as though I was a kindergartner in an advanced chem class. There's a MIRROR in that painting? The painter is in the painting? To where does the door lead in the painting? WHO CARES????!!!!!!!!
  • Class 4: I am so far from being able to pay attention that I may as well have skipped the class. What does the story have to say about spanish culture? I DON'T CARE! Seriously. Don't care.
One. More. Semester. I can do it. For realsies... I can. RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

1 comment:

kristen said...

of course you can. and don't forget...he wasn't always so driven and goal oriented...(or so i like to think anyway)