Pages

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Entertaining after a night out = bad idea

I'm taking a break from chopping fruit and madly trying to clean my apartment while feeling like I will throw up in four seconds to type a post letting everyone know that this is a seriously horrible idea. Why do I decide it will be great to have people at my place for a little get together for my sister when I KNOW I'm going out hard the night before? Don't know.

On a lighter note, last night was AWESOME! We went to the Rusty Cage, as classy as the name implies, to celebrate Brady's birthday. It was quite the evening. I got there in time for the Power Hour, when beer and hi balls are only $1.75. Needless to say, no drinks were purchased after the Power Hour because we majorly stockpiled. At one point Vanessa, Tink and I had about 15 drinks in front of us. Needless to say we ALL had a great time.

Pictures to document the evening? Oh Yes. There are some really crazy ones, but these are the tamer, more postable ones.


I'm not sure at what point in the evening I got a boys buzz cut on my bangs, but I guess that's just an indication of how much alcohol it takes to make me stop caring about how my hair looks.

I just really liked Tinks hair in this picture. Great photographer, I know I know. (In the background? Birthday boy and someone who's name I forget.)


I will let you all know how this entertaining thing goes. I might not make it to 1:00, which is when people are coming over. I hope I do.

2 comments:

lu said...

i can totally appreciate how you are feeling!

i hope that the get together goes swimmingly well and you manage to avoid any mmmm.... hungover mishaps!

kristen said...

we all had fun at your hungover get together if it makes it all good...