Pages

Monday, March 13, 2006

What a weekend...

I don't even know where to start.

Friday, went out. Fun had by all.

Saturday, went out for Marla's birthday to the Whiskey, then stayed at Steph's. At that point, I was thinking "woah, I had a busy weekend, I'm tired and hungover, ready to chill at home."

So around 8:45 pm on Sunday, I'm watching Grey's Anatomy, and I get a call from my girl Katie and she's called an emergency "meeting" with rum and cokes, and that there are boy troubles. (PS: Ryan, you are scum and if I see you again you better run.)

So I figure I should stay over... So I pack my school stuff, a pair of clean underwear, and I'm off to pick up Sarah.

We get to Katies, the rum and cokes are ready, Linda comes, then we decided that Katie needs to get out of the house. So we put on our "outfits" and wander over to Moose McGuire's for some drinks. Weeeelllllll, paralysers were on special... So we took advantage.

After a stop at Mac's to get beef jerky and a Penthouse (Katie, seriously, what's up with that?) we went home, crashed at her house, woke up, stumbled to class, and that was that. It was quite the day, but what are girlfriends for??

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment... I'll leave it up to you to imagine the looks we got from the others in the bar.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who do we think we are? Seriously!!!

kristen said...

Who DO you think you are?

I hope you're feeling better Katie!

Anonymous said...

Can I look at your penthouse?

Anonymous said...

Dear Everyone,
Could somebody please get drunker than me so that I'm not always the heap that Heather makes fun of on her blog? Jordan, the Penthouse is all yours. I have to say, it was a little disappointing.
Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I'm going out this weekend...i'll see what I can do. I'm sorry the nudie mag was a disappointment. I'd take it off your hands but I don't live there....

Anonymous said...

I think I might have been worse off than you my dear Katie Kat.... Also, I'm surprised we made it to 9 am Advanced Spanish Grammar - plus we were early with our homework done! Well done us!

Heather said...

Ma Cuisine we were efficient!

Anonymous said...

Oh ma cuisine! I heart you girls.
Love,
Jimmy Crazy Legs

Anonymous said...

Oh Jimmy Crazy legs - you rule!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm wow that was an interesting night. We definitely had a great time.... and how we got up so early.... wow :) Love you bitches, we'll have to call a good "meeting" in the near future -say BSD?????

Sarah