Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Go Flames Go

So last night we decided that after a day full of drinking, chinese food, a dance break (pictured below), napping with eyes open and watching the game (seriously, we were on Steph's patio by 2:30 drinking drinks until about 5:25, then chinese food then open eye napping and game watching) that we should head on down to the Red Mile (and by we I mean us sans Steph because she seriously wouln't have made it). When the Red Mile was "founded", I was in St. Isidore nannying, so I missed all the hoopla. So I had my first Red Mile experience and it was actually pretty fun! There were lots of POlice making sure girls didn't flash anyone (though Elliot managed to see one pair) and making sure there wasn't any public drinking (I think they must have missed the guy with a beer bong and a backpack full of beers). Other than that, it was a good time had by all, and it was a great way of celebrating the end of my degree and my new job!

2 comments:

kristen said...

that first shot makes me want some tasty soup....

Anonymous said...

Had soup there a couple of weeks ago and coffee there on Saturday