Pages

Monday, December 05, 2005

Cold & Annoyed

When I left my house this morning at 9:25, it was -6 degrees celsius and there was no wind. When I arrived at my parking lot, McMahon Stadium, at 9:35, it was about -25 with STRONG winds. I walked the 10 minute walk to my class with wind whipping harsh snow up into my face, and I was the coldest I've been ALL semester. I was very cold. Very very cold.

Also, my computer is being stupid again. I don't really know what's wrong with it, but if something happens and I loose all my papers, I think I might just throw something hard against the wall. (Yes, I did back them up... but only today after it was being stupid.)

I am annoyed.

2 comments:

Blogosaurus Rex said...

Can you explain your 'puter's stupidness? Perhaps your blog buds can help. (can't guarantee though..)

P.S. Your word verification is cool today: "fjoky" :)

Heather said...

I think it's just being old. Old and stupid.