Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tuesday night dinner... and stuff

Last night I went to Kirsten's for Tuesday night dinner... sans the rest of the people that normally go... (aka Kristen, Jordan, and Devin). So, Kirsten (Jordan's sis), Nathan (their cousin), Taylor, Quinten (Kirsten's daughter and brand new son) and I had dinner, watched some TV, and ate ice cream! It was pretty nice. Nice to see them, since I haven't seen them since Kristen and Jordan moved away, and nice to be entertained by a 2 year old. Taylor was so funny, and SO MUCH MORE TALKATIVE! "Quin Quin crying!". SO cute.

So then I went home, and watched the Amazing Race. It was pretty good... I'm excited to see the finale! I don't really care who wins between the Bransens and the Linzes, but I really don't want the Weavers to win! Did anyone else notice that Phil's package looked kinda huge in the episode? In all of the little Phil moments, it seemed to really ZOOM IN on his package, and it seemed larger than normal... maybe it was just me. I don't know.

Then today, I had a final, which went alright... then I have lots of stuff to do until NEXT Friday, then I'm home FREE!!! I can't wait. I have SO much to do until then, but I'm trying to look ahead to the FREE part.

It seems like everyone around me is stressed... and it's stressing me out too. I don't like that feeling. Oh well... Soon it's over!

No comments: