Pages

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tried to come up with a clever title -- It did not happen

I changed my picture. The one over there... you know... over there. (I'm moving my head in the direction of the picture.)

Is it just me, or do I look
a) extremely young
b) a little bit like my father
c) kinda chubby (which may contribute to option a)

Don't get me wrong, I like it. But I think I look a little hors de normale... (couldn't think of what that is in english... sorry for those who don't speak french. Seriously... what is that in english? Oh, never mind, it's not normal. that was kinda weird)

Anyways, that's my weird random post for the day... It's been a long one (the day, that is) so I'm feeling a little hors de normale.

8 comments:

Humour and last laugh said...

is it cold there?

kristen said...

I just think you look a little creepy...
(oh no i didn't...)

Reverend Joyleaf said...

I'm glad K wrote it cause I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be the first to admit it. You do look a little creepy. I think it's the eyes.
(oh yes i did...)

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Also, I believe 'hors de normale' translates to 'outside normal'.

Major props to freetranslation.com

Heather said...

Humour...
No, it's not cold. It warmed up quite nicely today. Kind of a random question, but I answered it.

Creepy? Really? I don't feel like I look creepy... That's kind of sad. SOMEONE told me my eyes looked beautiful in this picture... so THERE.

That translates directly to outside of normal... but you say it sort of like how we'd say weird or cracked up I guess. But yeah, outside or normal works too.

I'm off to sulk about my bust of a picture and try to convince someone that me getting a MAC is a great idea.

Lori said...

Um...do you have a lazy eye? Yup I asked it out loud. Cuz that is what the pic makes you look like to me. I only ask because Oliver has two lazy eyes and looks kinda...similar to you.

Heather said...

Okay so I'm definitely changing that picture. I don't have a lazy eye... I don't think so anyway, no one's ever told me that.

Blogosaurus Rex said...

I'm sorry I missed the pic.. I don't think I saw it, unless it's the one you've been using for a past few weeks... Therefore I have no comment on it, except this completely useless one.