Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2005

NEW Picture

Well, the tribe voted... my picture was bad. I definitely hadn't thought of any of the things you thought of... I actually kind of liked that one. But now all I can see is evilness and maybe a lazy eye? And I always thought that I was my worst critic! Oh well, it serves me right for asking the internet what they thought of my picture.

I'm kind of dreading the whole wedding pictures thing. Now all I'll be able to think about it sucking in my chins and trying to look dead straight ahead (with both eyes) meanwhile trying not to look like I could make someone spontaneously combust if I try hard enough... Oh well, I have christmas to practice. And if all else fails, you can airbrush me right out of the pictures! (Or at least brush my chins down to one singular chin). No one mentioned the chins this time, but I've been taunted and haunted by them too many times before... I always tilt my head up slightly whenever I see a camera pointed my way. Luckily I'm not the ONLY one in the family who has chin(s) problems! Well I guess not luckily... but at least I'm not alone!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hey nice new profile pic! I wasn't meaning to offend you in the other picture, but you asked, so I couldn't lie.
I totally get the chin thing, I have that trouble too. I would rather have this problem than a turkey neck though.

Blogosaurus Rex said...

Ooh.. I like the new pic. As Paris Hilton would say, "That's hot." I'm still not sure what the last one was.. The one where you're looking up? If so, I liked that one too.. But this one is hotter. You look.. Sophisticated... Or, like you're intrigued by something.. Ok.. Shutting up now...

kristen said...

I wouldn't airbrush you out of the pictures!!!! But if anyone has chins, perhaps we can arrange for Karen to delete them...that would be grand!

Heather said...

It was a very temporary apparent evil/lazy eyed pic. It is gone. Forever.

But don't worry, I'm not offended by anyone's comments on it. I asked.

Yes, airbrushing of the chins would be a great idea. K, You and I will be the idiots looking up at something far in the distance while everyone else will be looking completely normal!

Kristen said...

Hey! I'm answering your question here just in case you didn't check my old blog entry ...

About hors d'oeuvres. Hummus and crudites is always good, but the one thing I always make that blows people away is a tomato tarte tatin. It looks kind of like a pizza, but it's got a puff pastry crust and really, really sweet roasted tomatoes. You serve it by the slice. I don't even really like tomatoes, but this thing is outrageously good (and not too hard to make ... I have no real cooking skills, and it came out perfectly on the first try). If you want the recipe let me know, and I'll figure out a way to get it to you. :)